Start Date is not before End Date
Filter Events by
Want to practice your pitch? This is your opportunity to participate in a pitch session by making a 10-minute pitch or observing others and offering feedback. Pitchers can choose from three optional pitch formats: Request funding for growth of your business, Pitch for a strategic partner, make a sales pitch for your product or service. To APPLY to give a 10-minute pitch, please REGISTER for this event.
No registration needed to observe and give feedback at this meet up.
Participants will learn how to:
1. Select the appropriate type of marketing video for use at various points in the marketing process, including website welcome videos, teaser marketing videos, touchpoint videos, and informational videos
2. Apply the four cornerstones of marketing video production to ensure successful outcomes for engaging and qualifying prospective clients so they will enter the sales funnel
3. Convert prospects into clients and stay top of mind so clients will purchase and repurchase… when they are ready to do so
The NaperLaunch Marketing Series covers more than 20 different topics related to marketing for small business. Each topic is covered in two-part sessions each month. Our topic this month is Event Marketing.
In this meetup, participants will learn:
1. The three phases of a successful event and trade show booth.
2. How to prepare for an event or trade show booth.
3. How to plan best practices for proper goal setting and booth execution
4. What to do before, during and after an event to make it most effective for sales.
Today's presenter is Janice Means, owner of Marketing with JR. a marketing services agency.